I discovered this recipe the other day and got a big thumbs up. Be rude not to share!
- Hartley’s 135g strawberry or raspberry jelly
- Pimm’s No 1
- 12 raspberries
- 4 strawberries
1. Place the jelly cubes in a jug & add 100ml lemonade and place in microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir well until dissolved.
3. Add 2-3 shot glasses of Pimm’s, depending on how strong you fancy it.
4. Fill the jug up to 1 pint with lemonade and stir.
5. Pour into 4 glasses – I use plastic cups so I could take them on a picnic.
6. Add 3 raspberries per cup.
7. Slice your strawberries and add to each cup.
8. Add a few chunks of cucumber and a sprig of mint.
9. Pop in the fridge to set for a few hours.
10. Hey presto you’ve got Pimm’s jelly – best served with sunshine!